City of Rejection (COR)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP place for people who like to RP there are differen't parts such as a government and all different places to RP at such as a bar or something

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new guy is in jail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camuel Saint Clair
Vampire
Vampire
Camuel Saint Clair

Character sheet
Strength:
The new guy is in jail Left_bar_bleue167/200The new guy is in jail Empty_bar_bleue  (167/200)
Agility:
The new guy is in jail Left_bar_bleue351/200The new guy is in jail Empty_bar_bleue  (351/200)
Intelligence:
The new guy is in jail Left_bar_bleue250/200The new guy is in jail Empty_bar_bleue  (250/200)

The new guy is in jail Empty
PostSubject: The new guy is in jail   The new guy is in jail Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:23 pm

A police car stops just in front of the police station and a fat cop comes out of it. he opens the back door and drags Camuel Saint Clair out of the car and into the police station. As Camuel would be dragged through the entire station the cops would look at him with disgust and spit on him. Every now and then a brave cop would kick him and yell: That's what we do to cop killers!

Eventually he would be sent in his cell with a bunch of greasy, black-eyed gang members.
He would wake up just to see the bykers rallied up waiting for him to get up. Also he would notice that his chest wound is closed and his neck marks are gone. A rat would approach him and start squeeking. Amazingly he would understand everything it says.

But their conversation is intrerupted by the guard who announces him that he has a visitor!
Back to top Go down
Rellick Sperowic
Telekenetic
Telekenetic
Rellick Sperowic

Character sheet
Strength:
The new guy is in jail Left_bar_bleue294/200The new guy is in jail Empty_bar_bleue  (294/200)
Agility:
The new guy is in jail Left_bar_bleue176/200The new guy is in jail Empty_bar_bleue  (176/200)
Intelligence:
The new guy is in jail Left_bar_bleue500/200The new guy is in jail Empty_bar_bleue  (500/200)

PostSubject: Re: The new guy is in jail   The new guy is in jail Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:30 pm

-he would walk in the black eyed men would then quiver into a corner and shout,"ITS HIM,ITS HIM" and the occasional "DONT HURT ME..." Rellick would stop and take a look at camuel then grin...-
Hello there lost soul... I see you found your self in trouble... dont let these scary gang members be intimidating for i know what you are...

-rellick would give a stern look then look at the mouses eyes would then go black the moust would run at the man who is infront of the pile of the confused and tormented inmates as he would begin to freeze from being petrified it would walk over crawling on his leg he would not move just to scared. it would then get up his leg and crawl up into his shirt as he would become more uneasy a familiar yet discusting smell would over come the cell.-

Tell me lost soul do you have a name?
-this being said the mouse in the mans shirt would begin to freak out not knowing where it was it would crawl out of the mans shirt and jump onto the ground scurying away Rellicks attention now back to the mysterious stranger.-
Back to top Go down
https://rejectioncity.rpg-board.net
Camuel Saint Clair
Vampire
Vampire
Camuel Saint Clair

Character sheet
Strength:
The new guy is in jail Left_bar_bleue167/200The new guy is in jail Empty_bar_bleue  (167/200)
Agility:
The new guy is in jail Left_bar_bleue351/200The new guy is in jail Empty_bar_bleue  (351/200)
Intelligence:
The new guy is in jail Left_bar_bleue250/200The new guy is in jail Empty_bar_bleue  (250/200)

PostSubject: Re: The new guy is in jail   The new guy is in jail Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:34 pm

He would talk to the rat and calm him down. Then he would reach out and grab the rat and put it on his shoulders.

I am known as Camuel Saint Clair . But who are you? And why are you here?

He would then talk to the rat and release him into a hole made in the wall!
Back to top Go down
Rellick Sperowic
Telekenetic
Telekenetic
Rellick Sperowic

Character sheet
Strength:
The new guy is in jail Left_bar_bleue294/200The new guy is in jail Empty_bar_bleue  (294/200)
Agility:
The new guy is in jail Left_bar_bleue176/200The new guy is in jail Empty_bar_bleue  (176/200)
Intelligence:
The new guy is in jail Left_bar_bleue500/200The new guy is in jail Empty_bar_bleue  (500/200)

PostSubject: Re: The new guy is in jail   The new guy is in jail Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:39 pm

I am the stone statue that everyone recognizes as art... you may call me Rellick for i am that of a Rellick of high desire but little recognition... now.. why im here is a completely different story that shall be revealed to you through out your eternity...

as for my other question... do you want out or not...

-rellick would give a stern look and then begin to smirk slowly as he would turn to the inmates... terrifying them more rellick would turn back to camuel.-
Back to top Go down
Camuel Saint Clair
Vampire
Vampire
Camuel Saint Clair

Character sheet
Strength:
Agility:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The new guy is in jail   The new guy is in jail Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Does it really seem to you that i need help getting out of here? Now really this pathetic bunch of fools is nothing ...as for the guardians, i think i can handle them...

He would walk up to the gang leader and shove him in a corner while the rest of the gang would simply stand there petrified in fear!

Now the real question is, how do you know what am i, do you have any idea what i truly am?

He would lean against a wall as he would feel a burn on his back in the wings area!
Back to top Go down
Rellick Sperowic
Telekenetic
Telekenetic
Rellick Sperowic

Character sheet
Strength:
Agility:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The new guy is in jail   The new guy is in jail Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:57 pm

well for one you have pale skin I cant read you so that takes out hte possiblity your a human and the only creature that looks remotely human is either vampire and werewolf and considering... your not chewbacca by now tells me your a vampire... you stick out like a sore thumb... and also yes you could kill them and make yourself the poster boy for every one to come after or i could just have them set you free...

-he would then grin at the camuel's spirit as he would lean back against the wall looking at the guards who are guarding the entrance he would then tilt his head...-
Back to top Go down
Camuel Saint Clair
Vampire
Vampire
Camuel Saint Clair

Character sheet
Strength:
Agility:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The new guy is in jail   The new guy is in jail Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:07 pm

So that's one down, but why would you want to help me...It's obvious that you are not a vampire aswell sinceyou can control this mob of peasants. My best guess is that you are some sort of a telekinetik...

He would then feel the burning sensation stronger as one of his wings would fell off. He would crouch down as the mob would start coming closer to him, feeling his moment of weakness.
He would then stand up leaning against a wall and stare the leader in the eyes.

Don't you even think about it, i still have plenty of strength to anahilate you.

As he would say that a horde of rats would come out from the holes and sorrownd him as protection. He would the turn his sights toward Rellick and ask him:

Again, why would YOU want to help me?
Back to top Go down
Rellick Sperowic
Telekenetic
Telekenetic
Rellick Sperowic

Character sheet
Strength:
Agility:
Intelligence:

PostSubject: Re: The new guy is in jail   The new guy is in jail Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Surprising, your smarter then you look thats one half of me down whats the other half?
-as he would say this there would be a giant click in the lock as he would look at the gang sending them flying back into there corner they would beg for forgiveness.-
Im helping you out because i beleive in alliances more then enemies and i dont need another enemy i could annihilate you but you have done nothing against me..
-the cell door would open as one of the inmates that is out of rellicks grasp is thinking about running out.-
Dont think about it unless you want to die... you had your chance at freedom and you blew it not back up and sit the fuck down...

-the guards would turn and walk tword the open cell there eyes pitch black no white at all as they would lift camuel up his wing would fall off his back healing from the wound as the burning would cease the gang members scared out of there wits the gaurds would then drop the vampire and step into the cell and close the door as they would walk to the thugs with there night sticks the leader loses fear as he would smile jumping to attack the gaurd rellick would let them out of his grasp.-

Your welcome...

-he would reach and lift up Camuel as he would pull him up they would walk out of the police station the clerk would just keep to her job and ignore me as we got out the door we would begin to levitate slowly ascending till we get to an old building made of apartments-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new guy is in jail   The new guy is in jail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new guy is in jail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Rejection (COR) :: Police Station :: the Jail-
Jump to: