City of Rejection (COR)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP place for people who like to RP there are differen't parts such as a government and all different places to RP at such as a bar or something

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Drunk Fool

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suthan
Mutant
Mutant
Suthan

Character sheet
Strength:
The Drunk Fool Left_bar_bleue248/100The Drunk Fool Empty_bar_bleue  (248/100)
Agility:
The Drunk Fool Left_bar_bleue132/100The Drunk Fool Empty_bar_bleue  (132/100)
Intelligence:
The Drunk Fool Left_bar_bleue120/100The Drunk Fool Empty_bar_bleue  (120/100)

The Drunk Fool Empty
PostSubject: The Drunk Fool   The Drunk Fool Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 pm

sirens are heard outside the hospital as 2 police cars and 1 ambulance pull up in front of the hospital 1 police officer gets out of each police car and 2 paramedics get out of the ambulance they take the stretcher out that Suthan is on they carefully slide the stretcher into the hospital suddenly Suthan starts moving around almost as if hes transforming his voice gets deeper and darker

Suthan: wha...whats happening to me..

his skin gets slimy the police officers and paramedics back away in terror

The Drunk Fool P_mutant_rpk_002

Suthan: what have i become

suddenly he has a flashback he was a leader in the army of US but one night the Nazis shot him down in Japan on the same day the US drooped the necucalr bomb radiating me.I ran from the US army wanting to catch me i stole a helicopter and got shot down in Rejectioncity and had a fight with cop making a bloody entrance in Rejectcity

Suthan: oh thats right i haven't transformed in a long time time to find out what i can do Suthan grabs the 2 police officers choking them he squeezes there throats crushing them making them explode under the pressure he grabs their heads and bashes them against one another and drops them he uses his macghinegun thats attached to his hand to shoot the 2 paramedics he turns around and shoots up the hospital he takes a time bomb from his pocket runs up the stairs to the middle of the hospital places the bomb on the supporting pillar and sets the bomb to 0:007 and runs out the hospital and runs away after after 5 seconds he starts walking slowly and 3 seconds later and explosion is heard followed by a sound of something collapsing Suthan walks up to a nearby car and punches the window breaking it he reaches down and opens the lock gets in the car and speeds away
Back to top Go down

The Drunk Fool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of Rejection (COR) :: West Side :: The Hospital-
Jump to: